Sunday, September 13, 2015

About Me


 



Hello my fellow classmates. My name is Stevens Descades, yes with the extra "s" at the end. I guess my mom wanted me to be unique. But moving on from my name Im 21 years old and I major in communication and minor in business. For work and as a hobby I like to fix up cars and motorcycles on my free time. My uncle owns a shop so i lend a helping hand from time to time. the picture above can tell you where im originally from and attended high school at. My school was pretty big it had over 5,000 kids and my graduating class was 900+, honestly their were so many kids i forgot how much exactly graduated. Well on the other hand I chose this class because I want to know more about Gender because i have this class that is required for my major and its just as similar to this one so i hope to learn great knowledge on this topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment